Soft Skill Training
Most managers and recruiters have complained the lack of soft skills in the work forces, the majority do not meet work requirements even if they have very good qualifications.
It is said that 80% issues lay in the soft skills rather than “hard skills” (knowledge, technical skills). Many young people are not well aware of the importance and necessity of soft skills.
Research shows that successful people, only 25% is due to the expertise of 75% is due to soft skills maturity.
LBN focused on providing the most important soft skills for any young people, businessmen and enterprises:
– Effective communication skills (Communication Skills)
– Successful Leadership (Leadership Skills)
– Skills building and teamwork (team building)
– Successful negotiation skills (Negotiation Skills)
– Confident presentation skills ahead of the crowd (Public Speaking)